Appeal request for medical error complaint
The review of appeal requests is processed by the Higher Medical Liability Committee in the Ministry of Health and Prevention, there's no set time frame, and this will depend on the nature of your complaint.
Through this service, complainant and/or the healthcare provider can submit an appeal request against the decision of the Medical Liability Committee to be reviewed by the Higher Medical Liability Committee in the Ministry of Health and Prevention.
01. Submit an appeal request within 30 days of receiving the report.
02. Receive email notification of successful submission
03. Request will be referred to Higher Medical Liability Committee in Ministry of Health and Prevention
04. Receive copy of the Higher medical liability report through the registered email.
- AED 5000 (Five thousand Dirhams) A link will be sent via SMS from Ministry of Health and Prevention to the registered phone number in the appeal request to complete the payment.