Through this service, healthcare professionals can report any suspected Adverse Reaction (AR), Medication Error (ME) and Adverse Event Following Immunization (AEFI) experienced from any of the drug product within the stipulated timeframe as defined in DoH policies, even if reporters are not certain that the particular medicinal product was the cause. Unintended adverse effects, drug abuse, overdose, interaction (including drug-drug and drug-food interactions) and unusual lack of therapeutic efficacy are all considered to be reportable suspected Adverse Reactions (AR).
Option 1: (Online Reporting)
- Click here to access the e-Notification system
- Log in using your facility account information
- Select notification then Pharmacovigilance then select type of report
- Fill out all the required information
- Click ‘’Submit “
Option 2: (Email)
1. Click one of the below PDF forms
- Adverse Reaction Reporting (AR) Form
- Medication Error (ME) Reporting Form
- Note: in order to fill the forms, you need version 7 or newer versions from Adobe Reader, click here to install the latest.
2. Fill out all the required information
3. Send a copy of the completed form to the following email address email@example.com .
Option 3: (VIA Fax or In-Person Submission)
For manual/ submissions by fax, please print the completed form and submit in person or by faxing to: +971-2-419-3668
Drug Shortage Reporting
Through this service, concerned stakeholders including hospitals, pharmacies and drug suppliers are required to report all anticipated and /or actual drug shortages to HAAD immediately in order to avert and mitigate the problem.
- Click here to download the Drug Shortage Reporting Form.
- Send the Reporting Form through e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DoH will work closely with the drug suppliers, manufacturers & health care facilities to identify root causes of the reported shortages and fill any gaps in the supply chain to ensure ease of access and availability of necessary medicines to all residents of Abu Dhabi.
Narcotic and Controlled Drugs Consumption Reporting
Through this service, Facility’s Narcotic in-charge should submit the consumption report for controlled drugs on a monthly basis and quarterly for narcotic drugs.
- Click here to download the report form.
Narcotic/controlled Drug Incident Report
Through this service, Facility’s Narcotic in charge should report to DoH any lost/broken ampoules; or any narcotic or controlled drugs incidences.
- Click here to download the Narcotic/ Controlled Drug Incident Report Form.
- Enclose and submit the required documents as required.