Through this service, healthcare professionals can report any suspected Adverse Reaction (AR), Medication Error (ME) and Adverse Event Following Immunization (AEFI) experienced from any of the drug product within the stipulated timeframe as defined in DoH policies, even if reporters are not certain that the particular medicinal product was the cause. Unintended adverse effects, drug abuse, overdose, interaction (including drug-drug and drug-food interactions) and unusual lack of therapeutic efficacy are all considered to be reportable suspected Adverse Reactions (AR).
Furthermore, The pharmacovigilance program also receives medical device (MD) reports of adverse effects, harms, and all problems that result from the use of medical devices, including issues related to manufacturing quality, from healthcare professionals, manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, or the person in charge of placing the device in market .
In addition through this service you can report any drug or medicinal product that is suspected to have a quality problem; Suspect counterfeits, Product contamination, Poor packaging, Product mix-up, Labeling concerns, Therapeutic failures.
Option 1: (Online Reporting)
- Click here to access the e-Notification system
- Log in using your facility account information
- Select notification then Pharmacovigilance then select type of report
- Fill out all the required information
- Click ‘’Submit “
Option 2: (Email)
1. Click one of the below PDF forms
- Defective Medicinal Products and Dietary Supplements Reporting Form
- Medical Device Reporting Form for Healthcare Professional/Providers
- Medical Device Reporting Form for Manufacturers, marketing authorization holder, importers, authorized agents/ representatives, distributors, suppliers and registrants or any other person who is responsible for placing the device on the market.
- Adverse Reaction Reporting (AR) Form (in case any technical difficulty in using option1)
- Medication Error (ME) Reporting Form (in case any technical difficulty in using option1)
Note: in order to fill the forms, you need version 7 or newer versions from Adobe Reader, click here to install the latest.
2. Fill out all the required information
3. Send a copy of the completed form to the following email address PVE@doh.gov.ae .
Narcotic and Controlled Drugs Consumption Reporting
Through this service, Facility’s Narcotic in-charge should submit the consumption report for controlled drugs on a monthly basis and quarterly for narcotic drugs.
- Click here to download the report form.
Send the filled report to DoH through e-mail address: email@example.com
Narcotic and Controlled Drug Incident Report
Through this service, Facility’s Narcotic in charge should report to DoH any lost/broken ampoules; or any narcotic or controlled drugs incidences.
- Click here to download the Narcotic/ Controlled Drug Incident Report Form.
- Enclose and submit the required documents as required.
Send the form to DoH Narcotic officer within 48 hours through e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org