New and ongoing public tenders and auctions are detailed below.
Those parties interested in participating in a tender, please follow the below steps:
- Tender documents can be obtained through the Abu Dhabi Government Resource Management System at https://aderp.abudhabi.ae
- Department of Government Support has launched the Digital Marketplace - Abu Dhabi Government Procurement Gate powered by SAP Ariba to provide a unique digital experience and enhance transparency and efficiency of public procurement.
- Suppliers interested in doing business with Abu Dhabi Government Entities must complete the registration on SAP Ariba.
- The registration is a one-time activity and it is centralized for Abu Dhabi Government Entities. Once registered, the profiles of suppliers are visible to buyers from all entities operating through the Procurement Gate (SAP Ariba).
- To become a new registered supplier in Abu Dhabi Government ( kindly noted that you will be registered in Oracle after completing your registration in SAP Ariba) Becoming a Registered Supplier
- Registered Suppliers in Oracle (ADERP) ADERP Login
- To know more about participating in tenders, please visit Abu Dhabi Government Procurement Gate
- For any queries related to supplier registration, kindly contact email@example.com
- For general inquiry, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case the system is not accessible for any reason, please contact email@example.com
- The offer shall be submitted electronically through the Abu Dhabi Government Resource Management System (ADERP) site mentioned above.
|Tender Subject||Issue Date||Closing date||Fees||Status|
For bidders interested to know more about the ICV program (In-country Value Program), registration process, and application for ICV certificate, please visit Department of Economic Development website or click on the below link. https://idb.added.gov.ae/en/icv