Advance Training ProgramsBack To Medical Education and Examination
Medical Residency Program
Medical Residency training for graduates in the medical field who are interested in enhancing their professional expertise by enrolling in structured postgraduate medical professional training.
- Recent passport-sized photograph
- UAE residency visa (if available)
- Family book (UAE nationals)
- Emirates ID (if available)
- Residency Entrance Examination results
- Medical school certificate
- Medical school transcript
- IELTS 6 or higher/TOEFL 550 or higher
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Internship certificate/dean’s letter
- Completed and signed CID/staff data clearance form
- Completed and signed dataflow Applicant Letter of Authorization
- Experience letters/Certificate(s) of Service
- Medical license
- Certificate(s) of Good Standing
- An official No Objection letter for healthcare professional working in the health sector in UAE
- An official No Objection letter for current residents from the program director
- Security clearance (e-Tarasol) barcode sheet
All applicants for TANSEEQ must meet the following eligibility criteria:- Successful Pass of Residency entrance examination.- Medical school degree + completion of medical internship before residency program start date i.e. 1st of September. - Medical School graduation degree within 5 years.
- Applicants must indicate whether they are currently employed/sponsored by Zayed Military Hospital, the police force or any other organization.
- Upon submission of the TANSEEQ application, applicants are required to pay a fee for the PSV process to be conducted by dataflow. This fee will depend on the number of documents to be verified and will range between AED 500 and 1200.
- Applicants who may already have undergone the dataflow PSV process may be required by dataflow to pay additional verification fees. This will be determined after you have submitted your TANSEEQ application.
- All applications will be forwarded to the Department of Security to obtain security clearance (CID Clearance).
- All applicants will be limited to applying for 3 residency programs only.
- For applicants applying for Tanseeq and currently employed inside the UAE, No Objection letter from the current employer is mandatory.
- Applicants who joined Tanseeq and are currently enrolled in residency training seeking to submit an application to change specialty must submit a No Objection letter from both the HR facility and the Academic Status Certificate from Program Director.
- Changing specialty for active residents is permitted once for UAE nationals only. Applications will be accepted in the second year of the program.
- All medical graduates seeking residency training in Abu Dhabi must do so via the TANSEEQ program and in accordance with Tanseeq standards. No applicant can be enrolled if they have failed to adhere to the Tanseeq process.
- Applicants who decline posts during the scramble/post-match process or are not offered posts (in case of total occupancy of unmatched positions by higher-scoring UAE nationals) will remain unmatched.
- Approved Tanseeq applicants, who are successfully matched to Tanseeq, are not allowed to decline the seat offered to them. However, providing proper justification and after DoH approval, UAE nationals have two attempts to resubmit future applications, while non-UAE nationals have one attempt.
- Applicants should be no older than 35 years of age.
- Applicants should fulfill the license requirements (i.e. applicant has no discontinuity in practice, please refer to HPQR 2017- link to Attachment 2).