Advance Training ProgramsBack To Medical Education and Examination
Medical Fellowship Program
Medical Fellowship training for graduates in the medical field who are interested in enhancing their professional expertise by enrolling in structured sub-specialty postgraduate medical professional training.
- Recent passport-sized photograph
- UAE residency visa (if available)
- Family book (UAE nationals)
- Emirates ID (if available)
- Specialization Certificate (Tier 2 or Tier 1 please refer to PQR 2017 )
- Medical school certificate
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Completed and signed CID/staff data clearance form
- Completed and signed dataflow Applicant Letter of Authorization
- Experience letters/Certificate(s) of Service
- Health license
- Certificate(s) of Good Standing
- An official No Objection letter for applicant working in health sector in UAE
- An official No Objection letter for current residents from the program director
- Security clearance (e-Tarasol) barcode sheet
All applicants for TANSEEQ must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Specialty certificate from Tier 1 or Tier 2 (please refer to HPQR 2017 link to Attachment 2)
- Specialty certificate graduation degree within 5 years (non-UAE nationals only)
- Applicants must indicate whether they are currently employed/sponsored by Zayed Military Hospital, the police force or any other organization.
- For applicants applying for Tanseeq and currently employed inside the UAE, a No Objection letter from the current employer is mandatory.
- All medical graduates seeking fellowship training in Abu Dhabi must do so through the Tanseeq program and in accordance with Tanseeq standards. No applicant can be enrolled if they fail to adhere to the Tanseeq process.
- Applicants who decline posts during the scramble/post-match process or are not offered posts (in case of total occupancy of unmatched positions by higher-scoring UAE nationals) will remain unmatched.
- Approved Tanseeq applicant, successfully matched to Tanseeq, are not allowed to decline the seat offered to them. However, providing appropriate justification, and after DoH approval, UAE nationals have two attempts to resubmit future applications, while non-UAE nationals have one attempt.
- Applicants should fulfill the license requirements (i.e. the applicant has no discontinuity in practice, please refer to HPQR 2017- link to Attachment 2).