Advance Training ProgramBack To Medical Education and Examination
Clinical Pharmacy Residency Program
Clinical Pharmacy Residency training for graduates in the pharmacy field who are interested in enhancing their professional expertise by enrolling in structured postgraduate pharmaceutical professional training.
- Recent passport-sized photograph
- UAE residency visa (if available)
- Family book (UAE nationals)
- Emirates ID (if available)
- Residency Entrance Examination results
- Pharmacy or PharmD school certificate
- Pharmacy or PharmD school transcript
- IELTS 6 or higher/TOEFL 550 or higher
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Internship certificate/dean’s letter (Non UAE nationals only)
- Completed and signed CID/staff data clearance form
- Completed and signed dataflow Applicant Letter of Authorization
- Experience letters/Certificate(s) of Service
- Health license
- Certificate(s) of Good Standing
- An official No Objection letter for applicant working in health sector in UAE
- An official No Objection letter for current residents from the program director
- Security clearance (e-Tarasol) barcode sheet
All applicants for TANSEEQ must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Pharmacy/PharmD school degree + completion of pharmacy internship before residency program start date i.e. 1st September.
- Pharmacy/PharmD School graduation degree within 5 years.
- Applicants must indicate if they are currently employed/sponsored by Zayed Military Hospital, the police force or any other organization.
- For applicants applying for Tanseeq and currently employed inside UAE, a No Objection letter from the current employer is mandatory.
- All Pharmacy/PharmD graduates seeking residency training in Abu Dhabi must do so through the Tanseeq program and in accordance with Tanseeq standards. No applicant can be enrolled if they fail to adhere to the Tanseeq process.
- Applicants who decline posts during the scramble/post-match process or are not offered posts (in the case of total occupancy of unmatched positions by higher-scoring UAE nationals) will remain unmatched.
- Approved Tanseeq applicants and successfully matched to Tanseeq are not allowed to decline the seat offered to them. However, providing an appropriate justification and pending DoH approval, UAE nationals have two attempts to resubmit future applications, while non-UAE nationals have one attempt.
- Applicants should be no more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants should fulfill the license requirements (i.e. applicant has no discontinuity in practice, please refer to HPQR 2017- link to Attachment 2).