Advance Training ProgramsBack To Medical Education and Examination
Dental Residency Program
Dental Residency training for graduates in the dental field who are interested in enhancing their professional expertise by enrolling in structured postgraduate dental professional training.
- Recent passport-sized photograph
- UAE residency visa (if available)
- Family book (UAE nationals)
- Emirates ID (if available)
- Residency Entrance Examination results
- Dental school certificate
- Dental school transcript
- IELTS 6 or higher/TOEFL 550 or higher
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Internship certificate/dean’s letter
- Completed and signed CID/staff data clearance form
- Completed and signed dataflow Applicant Letter of Authorization
- Experience letters/Certificate(s) of Service
- Medical license
- Certificate(s) of Good Standing
- An official No Objection letter if the applicant is working in the health sector in UAE
- An official No Objection letter for current residents from the program director
- Security clearance (e-Tarasol) barcode sheet
All applicants for TANSEEQ must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Dental school degree + completion of dental internship before residency program start date i.e. 1st September
- Dental School graduation degree within 5 years.
- Applicants will be required to indicate if they are currently employed/sponsored by Zayed Military Hospital, the police force or any other organization.
- For applicants applying for Tanseeq and currently employed inside UAE, No Objection letter from the current employer will be mandatory.
- Applicants who joined Tanseeq and are currently enrolled in residency training wishing to submit an application to change specialty must submit a No Objection letter from both the HR facility and the Academic Status Certificate from Program Director.
- Changing specialty for active residents is permitted once for UAE nationals only. Applications will be accepted in the second year of the program.
- All dental graduates seeking residency training in Abu Dhabi must do so through the TANSEEQ program and in accordance with Tanseeq Standards. No applicant can be enrolled if they have failed to adhere to the Tanseeq process.
- Applicants who decline posts during the scramble/post-match process or are not offered posts (in the case of total occupancy of unmatched positions by higher-scoring UAE nationals) will remain unmatched.
- Approved Tanseeq applicants, successfully matched to Tanseeq are not allowed to decline the seat offered to them. However, providing proper justifications and after DoH approval, UAE nationals have two attempts to resubmit future applications and non-UAE nationals have one attempt.
- Applicants should be less than 35 years old.
- Applicants should fulfill the license requirements (i.e. applicant has no discontinuity in practice, please refer to HPQR 2017- link to Attachment 2).