ADVANCED TRAINING PROGRAMBack To Medical Education and Examination
Tier 3 Bridging program (T3B)
The Department of Health (DOH) introduces Tier 3 Bridging program (T3B) to enable UAE Physician and dentist with the credentialing status under Tier 3 criteria to be eligible Tier 2 criteria and therefore may be awarded a consultant title. Through a process of credentialing validation, the physician and dentist through the program should show proof competency in medical knowledge, skills and attributes in providing safe and effective clinical care.
Who is eligible?
All UAE National specialist physicians and Dentist who hold an active specialist license at DOH for more than 3 years and are under the Tier 3 category as per the Unified Professional Qualification requirement (PQR)
- Application form
- DOH License
- Letter of nomination
- Procedure log
- Supported documents as per the application form
* All submitted files to be compressed and send as one document.
- UAE Nationals Physician and Dentist
- Tier 3 Credentialing status
- DOH License for the past 3 years
- Enrolled applicant needs to successfully complete all DOH requirement within 24 months from the enrollment approval date